What's on the agenda today?

We had a very busy week - going here, going there and lots of involvement with other kids and friends and people we'd never even met before (I love those days!) But with all the coming and going, I had made special plans for us to fill our weekend with a few special one-on-one activities for us to connect and go exploring.

Zeal had other plans. He wanted alone time.
He spent the better part of the day, doing this:



making a creature flip book...carefully drawing literally hundreds of heads, bodies, and legs and cutting the papers into thirds so he could mix and match their body parts.

So, while watching him in all his pencilling glory and complete joy, and although I didn't really want to, I threw out the plans and let him be to make his art.

So...



Thanks for the reminder, my dearest Zeal.

0 comments: