a great excuse for a cabin night

Many of you know about our family's Cabin Nights, a time for us to come together away from media, distractions of the day, and even electricity. We simply love these nights for what they give us creatively: togetherness, songs in the dark, candlelit dinner-picnics, stories, and an exploration in to the expression of our deepest souls.

Now there's another reason to hold a Cabin Night of your own:


Join us on Saturday, March 28, 2009, at 8:30pm for Earth Hour!

1 comments:

Valerie Willman said...

I'm TOTALLY doing this this year. (I tried last year, but didn't seem to make a big impact on my family. I think I'll hype it up a bit more and tell our hearth about it.)

I've tagged you in a fun picture game ... come see!
http://insaneparentsunite.blogspot.com/2009/02/tagged.html